*ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON ASSIGNMENT
My rates are reasonable and negotiable depending on the shoot:
- Basic shoot starts at $250.00 (travel expenses not included) = 3 looks, 5 Edited Images, plus a CD with selected images in JPG format and I provide a CD of the entire shoot. (studio shoots add $50/hr to cover costs)
- Hourly rate for event coverage is $75/hr.
- Video Production starts at $400. Rates are adjusted based on the project.
Currently paid assignments take priority but I am willing to do some TFP/ TFCD on the side (time permitting) if I feel it can mutually benefit me and the model and/or hiring company.
If you have an interesting concept, please don't hesitate to let me know.
I do not think trade = free. I believe both parties put equal amounts of work into a shoot.
• "A model should not just perform a range of memorized poses like a mechanical toy, double as a coat hanger or wait for the photographer to give precise instructions as to the exact position of every body part, but take part in the creative process by conveying a mood or an atmosphere, and by contributing her or his own ideas. "
• "In an ideal photographer - model relationship, one inspires the other."